|Register for D-Star access|
|Written by Gary, KB2BSL|
Below is the registration interface for the WG2MSK repeater. This interface will allow you to create and/or maintain your call sign on the global D-Star network.
How do I register?
Please IGNORE instructions found at other sites! Our system is a bit different, and will automatically create your first terminal upon registration approval.
1) Click the "Register" button below.
2) Read the additional agreement and select "YES" if you agree.
3) Enter your call sign in CAPITAL LETTERS.
4) Enter your FULL name as it appears on your FCC license.
5) Enter your correct and valid Email address.
6) Enter a password, it must be between 8 and 16 characters in length.
7) Verify the password you choose by typing it again.
8) Click "OK"
9) A pop-up will ask if you are sure, select OK if all information is correct. You should now see the confirmation screen.
If you need help, use the "Contact Us" link at the top right of this site.